Carol Ann Timpson named Outstanding Professional Employee for Westfield Pyramid
Congratulations to Cub Run's Carol Ann Timpson, Special Education Department Chair, who was recently named Westfield Pyramid's Outstanding Professional Employee! Nominations for this award are submitted by colleagues, students, supervisors, or families of students who wish to recognize faculty and staff who have had a positive impact on their learning and/or working environment.
Carol Ann has been working at Cub Run Elementary School for 13 years and has served as the Special Education lead for 12 of those years. Her nomination as Outstanding Professional Employee will be moved forward to the Fairfax County Outstanding Awards program to be taken into consideration for the 2023 awards ceremony.
Award criteria for the Outstanding Professional Employee, as outlined by Fairfax County, includes:
- Providing a unique and exceptional contribution to FCPS through their work
- Demonstrating commitment and leadership in their field
- Fostering cooperative relationships with colleagues and/or the community
- Fostering an environment where diversity in all of its forms is valued and appreciated and demonstrates keeping equity at the center of their work
- Contributing to one or more of the following Ignite Goals:
- Student Success
- Caring Culture
- Premier Workforce
- Resource Stewardship
Congratulations again, Carol Ann! We are extremely lucky to have you here at Cub Run!