School Improvement & Innovation Plan
School Innovation and Improvement Plan At-a-Glance
Cub Run Elementary School
Jenni Coakley, Principal
End of Year SMARTR Outcome – Reading
By June 2020, students in grades K-2, who were identified as 39th percentile or below will show at least one years reading growth.
By June 2020, we will increase the percentage of all students reaching reading proficiency in grades 3-6 from 82% in 2018-19 SY to 88% in SY 2019-20 as measured by the reading SOL.
- We will strengthen Tier 1 reading instruction.
- We will implement strategy ladders in K - 6.
End of Year SMARTR Outcome – Math
K-2: 100% of K - 2 students will demonstrate or maintain growth in problem solving/reasoning as measured by the implementation of BOY, MOY, and EOY performance based assessments.
Grades 3-6: By June 2020, we will increase the percentage of all students reaching reading proficiency in grades 3-6 from 87% in 2018-19 SY to 93% in SY 2019-20 as measured by the math SOL.
- We will strengthen Tier 1 math instruction.
- We will effectively utilize formative assessment data.
End of Year SMARTR Outcome
100% of K-6 students will demonstrate growth as measured by the frequent implementation of the POG student self assessment.
- Teachers will implement at least two PBLs K 6 during 2019 - 2020 SY.