Learn about Cub Run Elementary School
"Respect, Responsibility, Kindness"
The Cub Run community includes our students, staff, parents and business partners. Our goal is to work together to provide a world-class education for all Cub Run students.
Functioning as a Professional Learning Community, Cub Run envisions a staff that:
- Unites to achieve a common purpose and clear goals;
- Works together in collaborative teams;
- Seeks and implements research-based strategies for improving student achievement on a continuing basis;
- Monitors each student’s progress;
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to the academic success and general well-being of all students; and
- Uses Positive Behavior Approach (PBA) and Responsive Classroom to constantly demonstrate respect, responsibility, and kindness.
FCPS School Profile
Cub Run Equity Team
Learn about the mission and vision of the Cub Run Equity Team, as well as resources for families to learn more about our work.
School Supply Lists
Meet the grade level teachers, get your school supply lists, and learn more about grade level academics here!