Kiss & Ride Map
Parents may once again use the Kiss & Ride line this school year as a transportation option for students. Full instructions and rules about the Kiss & Ride transportation are below. To register for Kiss & Ride, please complete this form: [To Be Added Soon] A number will be assigned to your car to expedite the drop-off/pick-up process After registering, you will be given the number at pick-up time during the first week of school.
Cub Run Kiss and Ride Procedures
In order for the Cub Run staff to ensure a safe environment for all children, the following drop-off and pick-up procedures should be followed by all families. These procedures will be strictly adhered to each day. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping our children safe!
Morning Drop-Off Procedures
- Drop off begins at 8:30 A.M.
- When entering the parking lot for the Kiss and Ride line, please do not block the crosswalk. Proceed to the rear of the school, turn in the loop.
- As you enter the Kiss and Ride loop, remind your child to unbuckle the seat belt.
- Do not leave your child if there is no staff member present at Kiss and Ride. You must line up and wait at the starting location until a staff member is in position at Kiss and Ride to receive your child. Otherwise, this creates a dangerous situation where your child is roaming the school grounds unsupervised. There are no exceptions.
- The students may exit their vehicle on the right passenger side only. Left door should always be closed for safety purposes. If, for any reason, your child must exit from the driver side, please escort your child to the sidewalk.
- After dropping off your child, proceed to exit the Kiss and Ride line carefully. Use extreme caution as walkers will be crossing at various times in a designated crosswalk. A crossing guard will be directing traffic to ensure the safety of the walkers.
- Parents arriving after 8:45 a.m. must park and escort students to the main entrance (door 1) where you will be greeted by an office staff.
Afternoon Pick-Up Procedures
- Pick up begins at 3:25 P.M.
- When entering the parking lot for the Kiss and Ride line, please do not block the crosswalk.
- When you arrive, please be sure to have your Kiss and Ride number card visibly displayed on your dashboard when you pull forward.
- All cars should move up as far as possible along the sidewalk so that we may get as many cars loaded as possible. Please do not stop directly in front of your child as this will delay all of the cars behind you.
- Children may only enter their vehicle from the right side of the vehicle. The left door should always be closed for safety purposes, especially during dismissal time.
- Ensure that your child wears a seat belt and proceed to exit the Kiss and Ride loop carefully. Our crossing guard will be directing traffic for those exiting the parking lot.
- Parents arriving after 3:40 p.m. must park and sign out students from the office staff.
Thank you for your cooperation ensuring smooth arrival and dismissal at Kiss and Ride.